The School of Communication offers both taught Masters degrees and research degrees (PhD and MPhil).
- Master of Arts (MA) in Communication - The Programme approaches communication at the individual, organizational and societal levels with a focus on communication in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taiwan. Attention is also paid to the impact of changing media technologies.
- Master of Arts (MA) in International Journalism Studies - This course provides professional postgraduate studies in international journalism with a particular emphasis on Hong Kong, Mainland China and East/Southeast Asia. This is offered in two concentrations: International Journalism and Business and Financial Journalism.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Producing for Film, Television and New-Media – The programme aims to educate students as producers and executives within the film, television and new-media industries for ever-increasing demand for co-productions between Hong Kong, the greater China region and the English-speaking world.
- Master of Social Sciences (MSocSc) in Media Management - This course is jointly run by the School of Communication and the School of Business. It aims to produce graduates equipped with both the general business and management skills and the specialist knowledge to manage media businesses.
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Film, Television and Digital Media - Students of the MFA receive a broad practical training across the board, before specialising later. The course also incorporates elements of theory and criticism.
For more detailed information please click here to visit Graduate School website.